25.1.10

The Junkie Mona Lisa

A threefold heartbreak manifest in the empty smile of a junkie Mona Lisa.
Each kiss a stab in the heart.
We lie down and play like dead bodies intertwined in the sorrow of our mutual inability to feel any joy.
Her head rest on my chest listening to the bebop of my own erratic heart.
She smells like vomit and jasmine.
Tobacco and Hard Sex.
Love and Sorrow.
"Fuck me" she sighs.
I try to comply and fail.
Whiskey Dick.
She strokes my face and tells me I'm beautiful.
A soft lie.
"What are you thinking?"
Blood and Violence.
Anger and Loss.
Hope and Redemption.
We kiss to the joy of our voyeuristic cat.
Tongues intertwined in glorious battle.
I work my way down.
Over soft breast.
To the little man in the boat.
My tongue plays and that tiny lump of flesh.
She moans and clamps down.
My vision blurs from lack of blood circulation.
I feel my life slipping away.
"Don't stop!" she screams.
"Can't breathe."
"Eat my pussy, asshole."
I force my neck away from her vise like thighs.
"What the fuck?" she screams.
I reach for the perpetual glass of water we keep by the bed.
She starts punching and slapping me screaming "What the fuck?"
I start laughing and fart.
A nasty one.
Smelly and gross.
A moment of shocked silence, then we laugh.
We kiss again.
Passionately.
I smile my vague smile.
We keep kissing.
The passion of prisoner newly released.
The passion of a thousand blooming cherry blossoms
The passion of a fiery star fighting the days glow.
We fuck like its the end of the world.
Two sleepless dreamers.
Free of shame.
Free of guilt.
And let our sins float away with the last cigarette of the night.

to Dagney.

No comments:

Post a Comment